Evaluation of an adaptive unstructured remeshing technique for integrated fluid-thermal-structural analysis
Publisher: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Langley Research Center ; a [Springfield, Va., Publisher: For sale by the National Technical Information Service in Hampton, Va
Written in English
- Hypersonic planes -- Design and construction.,
- Adaptive filters.,
- Computational fluid dynamics.,
- Grid generation (Mathematics),
- Structural analysis.,
- Thermal analysis.
|Series||NASA technical memorandum -- 102611.|
|Contributions||Langley Research Center.|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||11|
- Review of nonpoint source water pollution control programs in Maine.
- Advertising and displaying merchandise
- Ser nosotros mismos!
- Review of Floridas health insurance laws relating to rates and access to coverage
- Anniversary history of the Hemmingford St. Andrews & Wesley-Knox pastoral charge
- Shakespeares doctrine of nature ; a study of King Lear
- Annals of the life of the Right Honorable William Pitt
- management guide to the selection and implementation ofcomputer systems
- Reconnaissance of surficial geology, regolith thickness, and configuration of the bedrock surface in Bear Creek and Union Valleys, near Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- School, work, and play
- Gunmens feud
- On the threshold
- Gypsy moth management in the United States
- Human nutrition.
- Electronic components, France
- Dark Rain (Macmillan New Writing)
- Becoming your own best friend
- Love Can Build a Bridge
- The singing stones.